We understand the necessity of full availability for our customers and we therefore make every effort to provide services that exceed their expectations. In this regard, we provide the following levels of service to ensure that your solution meets all requirements in terms of availability and performance.
1. Uptime SLA
1.1 We guarantee that our network will be available 99.9% of the time. In the event of failure to comply with this level, Host Expert undertakes by contract to pay penalties according to the following scales:
- - For availability between 99.9% and 98%, a 5% discount on the next monthly invoice is granted;
- - For availability between 97.9% and 95%, a 10% discount on the next monthly invoice is granted;
- - For availability between 94.9% and 93%, a 15% discount on the next monthly invoice is granted;
- - For availability between 92.9% and 90%, a 25% discount on the next monthly invoice is granted;
- - For availability less than 90%, a 50% discount on the next monthly invoice is granted.
1.2 From this SLA the following situations are implicit:
- - Any internal database failure of the Host Expert data network;
- - Any internal failure of Host Expert’s data center in the power supply network;
- - Any malfunction due to Host Expert’s technical staff;
- - Any malfunction due to the work of any third party with access to Host Expert locations;
- - Any other interruptions that generally affect the Host Expert data center.
1.3 Exceptions to this SLA are the following:
- - Instances of lack of connectivity due to third parties, maintenance work, unforeseen third-party accidents that may damage the connectivity state through the data center fiber optics;
- - Reboots triggered by the customer at his or her request;
- - Interruptions caused by computer attacks;
- - Interruptions caused by inappropriate operation or configuration of applications on client equipment or operating systems software, or of any auxiliary software or installed applications;
- - Hardware or software failures of the assembled or collapsed assemblies or subassemblies.
1.4 This is a brief overview of our SLA service agreement and does not substitute for any contractual agreement between Host Expert and its customers, nor does it imply any understanding in the absence of a service contract.